International Phonetic Symbols Polka Dots A-Line Skirt [FINAL SALE]
Clothing - Skirts with Pockets - Clearance - IPA Linguistics - SOUND OFF!
ˈStrʌgəlɪŋ tu bi ˌʌndərˈstʊd? We hear you! This design is a shout-out to our lexicographers, linguists and language educators, featuring the International Phonetic Alphabet. Devised in the late 1800s as a means of helping teach students how to read and pronounce words in many languages, it’s expanded and evolved in to the powerful tool we use today. This one will have everyone talking!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Blue with white polka dots flared skirt
- Color: Blue/white
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Skirt material made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with international phonetic symbols polka dot design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: