Biomedical engineering combines engineering with sciences to invent and design equipment, devices, and systems that can help improve healthcare. Dr. Arlyne Simon is a biomedical engineer, STEAM advocate, author, and entrepreneur. She is the inventor of a blood test that detects when cancer patients reject a bone marrow transplant and is also the founder of Abby Invents (http://arlynesimon.com/) a multicultural children’s products company that helps to inspire young inventors. Dr. Arlyne Simon created this amazing design encompassing beautiful African print inspiration and biomedical engineering symbols!
- Sleeveless, sheath dress with scoop neck with front pockets
- Made from cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Multicolored with biomedical engineering design
- The model is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 36")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.