Post-impressionist artist Vincent Van Gogh's sunflower paintings inspired us to design this flower-ful dress! Featuring a screenprint of one of the artist's favorite inspirations, you'll be whisked away to the streets of Arles, France, where most of the paintings were created. Van Gogh said that sunflowers represented gratitude to him, and you'll be grateful for this sunny dress!
- Long sleeves, V-neck fit and flare dress with pockets
- Made from 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
Color: Black with yellow sunflowers design
- There is no seam at the waist
- The model is 5'0" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.