Who ever thought women shouldn't be allowed to vote? Women have come a long way since the suffragists helped women gain the right to vote in 1919. Since then, not only have women voted in some of the most important elections in history, but they've also become some of the most prestigious elected officials themselves! Show your love for women's rights with this cute dress!
- 3/4th Sleeves, scoop neck adult dress with pockets, and 3/4th circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Light purple with purple and gold votes for women design
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.