If you’ve ever needed inspiration to draw strength and resilience from, look no further than the water bear, or tardigrade. This minute life form is found mostly in wet environments where they linger beneath water’s surface, and are capable of surviving environments with temperatures as low as -200 degrees celsius and as high as 150 degrees celsius. On top of that, they can survive in the vacuum of space by entering a dormant state they can later be revived from. An experiment saw about a thousand of these diminutive critters crash land on the moon’s surface, and many scientists are confident that they could be retrieved and restored. Doesn’t get much more resilient than that!
- Long sleeve adults unisex button-down shirt
- Features a high long collar
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print tardigrades design
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing an L (the length of the L measures 31")
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry