DNA Crystallography Kids Dress [FINAL SALE]
Kid's clothing girl's dress with a photo finish!
Behold the ghostly x-ray of DNA in “Photo 51”, the work of Rosalind Franklin in 1952 - the image provided to be critical in identifying the structure of DNA, the very building block of life! We’ve replicated this historic moment into a design that’s certain to become a fundamental part of your wardrobe. Whether you’re a geneticist looking for something fancier than “genes”, or ready to supercoil yourself into a relaxed state, this dress has all the necessary traits!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short sleeve, fit & flare, kids dress with pockets
- Color: Black/White
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress screen-printed design features all-over-print DNA Crystallography
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.