Every once in a while you have to take a step back, reexamine things, and go back to the basics. What could be more basic than integers and our alphabet? There’s a lot of history involved in the creation and evolution of our alphabet, far too much to summarize in one short blurb, but the product we’re left with today is the end result of centuries of growth and modification. Language and math are found absolutely everywhere you look, whether you see it right away or not!
Short sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Color: Purple with multicolored alphabets design
- The model is 4'11" and is wearing an 11/12 years (the length of the size 11/12 years measures 33.75"
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry