Animal Cell Biology Ruby Dress
Selectively permeable dress with pockets!
If you are a fan of microbiology, we'd like to "cell" you on this awesome design! All living things are made of cells. Whether plant, animal or bacterium: if it’s a living organism, it’s made up of at least one cell! This design features eukaryotic animal cells along with their nucleus and organelles. Get ready to cell-a-brate!FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- 3/4 length sleeves, fit & flare dress with scoop v-neckline
- Color: Purple
- Made from 60% organic cotton and 40% polyester
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with all-over-print animal cell design with purple piping all around the collar and purple waistband
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
Makes me feel like Ms. Frizzle :)
I love this dress!! I have so many people comment on how unique it is. it fits very nicely although the XL was a bit too long for me (I'm 5'1"). I was able to return it for a Large very easily and without any hassles. I will most certainly be buying more from Svaha!
Brains & Booty
So, the colors are cute but muted compared to the pictures. Also, this is described as a "fit & flare," but there is not much flare. I got an XL for my 44" bust and 50" hips; while it's not tight on my hips, it's not really loose. It does skim my curves in a mostly flattering way, and my rear looks... just so round, it's like out there (queue the bass!) I'm keeping it, as I got it on sale, but I'll know to order a size up next time in this style.
Not bright as picture
I love the idea of this dress! I love wearing it to school! I love the pockets!! Yet....it is not as bright as the picture. My dress is rather dull (in color).
First day of new unit
I bought this dress to start my cells unit. It fits great and love the pockets!
Comfy and cute. I get compliments every time I wear it. I was a little worried about the waistband, because empire waists are usually too high (they sit on my breasts, not below), and standard waists look dumb on me because I have a fat belly (out of proportion with the rest of my size), but this is at the perfect level. It's long enough to not need leggings under it, but short enough not to be frumpy. And of course, POCKETS!!