Apollo Missions Patches PU Leather Tote Bag
One small leap for man, one giant leap for fashion!
Going from 1961-1975, The Apollo Program was responsible for some of the greatest achievements in modern history, most notably for putting man on the moon! Featuring patches from some of the most note-worthy missions to come out of the program, this bright and bold printed accessory is guaranteed to launch you into great style!
- Tote bag with Apollo patches print
- Dimensions 43cmx15cmx30cm
- 1.5mm PU leather thickness
- Material is faux leather with polyester lining material
- Black tote straps with an extra black shoulder strap on the inside
- Includes removable small black pouch on the inside