No retrurns or exchanges allowed
Break the mold of stereotypes!
Introduced by Julius Petri in 1887, the petri dish has helped scientists to develop cells for breakthrough studies. Everyone from oncologists to school science classes use petri dishes to study bacteria and learn how it develops. Embrace scientific cultures in this trendy dress!
- Short sleeves, fit & flare women's dress with pockets feature petri dish design
- Color: Multicolored
- Features a flattering scooped V-neckline dress with pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!