Floral Geometry Emmy Dress
Important: Due to the nature of this fabric, we highly recommend sizing up for this dress, or air-drying it, as it may shrink a full size when tumble-dried.
Math, as well as nature, can be beautiful, and the two can go hand-in-hand. Nearly all flowers are symmetrical in some form, meaning they can be divided at their radius into two or more mirror image sections. Flowers can have radial symmetry, bilateral symmetry, or both. Flowers with radial symmetry -- meaning they are symmetrical no matter how they are cut in half -- are considered regular; flowers with bilateral symmetry -- meaning they are only symmetrical along one plane -- are considered irregular. So take a breath and smell the symmetry.
- Short sleeves dress with pockets
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Purple with light purple and orange floral print design
- Includes an orange belt
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- There is no seam at the waist
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble-dry on low or lay flat to dry. If tumble-dried, shrinkage of this dress may occur.