Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest, hardiest plants still around - 270 million years and thriving - and some even survived the nuclear attack on Hiroshima in 1945! Our design depicts the ginkgo’s autumn leaves, falling forever down your own trunk. If you haven’t “botany” of our dresses yet, now’s the time to branch out! Pair with some leggings and cute boots for a beautiful fall look!
- Shirt dress with functional pockets and a collar
- Made with 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Color: Navy with yellow ginkgo leaves design
- Has a belt- belt is not attached to the dress but the belt loops are
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 36")
- Has buttons to fasten
- Machine washable
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.