Library Houses Rosalind Dress
Dresses with Pockets - Librarian - Literature - Check it out!
Commend an honorable movement by checking out our new library print! Established by Todd Bol in 2009, the goal was to spread his mother’s love of reading and teaching. It all began with one little box of books in his front yard, and people could take a book and leave a book as they pleased. Years later, there are now thousands of Little Free Libraries worldwide, continuing to bring communities together while fulfilling Todd’s treasured vision!FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Fit & flare white dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Color: White
- Made from 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- White dress with pockets with screen-printed design featuring an all-over-print library houses on white background
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features pockets – thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
I love this dress. The fabric is much softer than I expected and the fit it perfect for me. The pockets are perfectly sized, too!
Little Free Libraries are definitely my style!
When I saw this dress in a FB ad, I knew it was destiny. It's my favorite Svaha dress cut and I love the LFL pattern. I will say that I cannot wear a green bra under the white material, but that's probably true of all white clothing.
Perfect for book and community lovers
We have one of these libraries in our neighborhood, and I can't wait to walk past it with this dress on!
Love this dress and all
Love this dress and all the others, the pockets in every style are functional and large enough for a cellphone or a small book. High quality, comfortable, fun!