The wondrous night sky has inspired generations of humans to imagine what lies beyond. We made this dress as an homage the amazing Cartographer of the Universe, Margaret Geller. She has spent her lifetime dedicated to the unthinkable task of mapping the universe to understand the patterns of galaxies we see today. Get cozy with the beauty of the night sky all packed inside this moon plushie! Take it on road trips, sleepovers, and so much more!
- Moon plushie with Glow-in-the-dark, long sleeve hoodie blanket on the inside
- Hoodie blanket has large pocket on the front
- Has a zipper in the back of the plushie
- One size fits all
- 100% polyester
- Does not have the sherpa material on the inside
Moon plush size: 12.75" W and 12.75" L
- Hoodie Length is 36", hem is 74", and the full chest is 64"
- Sleeve length is 23"
- Front pocket (21" full width and 12" length) Pocket opening length is 7"
- Please note: The color of the design of the constellations varies from beige (as pictured) to peach color.
- Machine wash cold separately