The wondrous night sky has inspired generations of humans to imagine what lies beyond. We made this dress as an homage the amazing Cartographer of the Universe, Margaret Geller. She has spent her lifetime dedicated to the unthinkable task of mapping the universe to understand the patterns of galaxies we see today. Get cozy with the beauty of the night sky all packed inside this moon plushie! Take it on road trips, sleepovers, and so much more!
- Moon plushible with glow-in-the-dark, long sleeve constellations hoodie blanket on the inside
- The blanket hoodie has large pocket on the front
- Has a zipper on the back of the plushie
- 100% polyester
- Does not have sherpa material on the inside
- Size: Fits sizes 8-15 years
Moon plushie size: 12.75"x12.75"
- Hoodie Sleeve length: 45.5cm (18")/ hem: 80cm (31")/ arm width: 59cm (23")
- Hoodie Length: 84cm (33") and hoodie length is 25cm (10")
- Front pocket (25cm pocket length and 43cm (17") pocket width)
- The color of the design of the constellations varies from beige (as pictured) to a peach color.
- Machine wash cold separately