Particle Physics Dorothy Dress
Spin and twirl in this particle physics print! Particle physics is the study of the raw nature of subatomic particles, and how they behave. The beginnings of subatomic physics have been documented all the way back to the BC era, and were further brought to light in the 19th-20th centuries by various physicists. Dawning this design is simply elementary!
This blue, organic cotton, short sleeve sheath dress features a scooped round neckline and deep functional pockets. Design features an all-over-print particle physics print. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
- Blue, short sleeve sheath dress
- Functional pockets on front of dress
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features an all-over-print particle physics print
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: