Schrödinger's Cat Fit & Flare Ada Dress
Embrace the paradox — live in style and comfort!
The cat's both in and out of the bag! The concept of Schrödinger's cat came to life after fans of science took Erwin Schrödinger's "thought experiment," which was made to demonstrate the misconceptions of quantum theory, and embraced it. In this experiment, a cat is placed in a box with a radioactive substance that has a 50% chance of triggering a death trap. The outcome of the cat's life is unknown until the box is opened, so it's said that the cat, at one point, is both dead and alive.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Design features the Schrödinger's Cat experiment
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry