No returns or exchanges allowed.
Paying homage to a beloved creature of fantaSEA!
There are records of sea serpent sightings and legends dating all the way back to the Celts. According to Celtic mythology, the sun and the moon were both hatched from sea serpent eggs, and the creatures came to symbolize transformation, fertility, and rebirth. One of the most notable serpents is Jörmungandr, also known as the World Serpent, from Norse mythology, who was believed to lay at the bottom of the ocean, and was large enough to wrap around the entire earth.
- 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Sleeve border and bottom hem features a navy contrast
- Design features mythology-inspired sea serpent print
- Dress features pockets and v-neckline