The search for alien life goes on, but you’ve just found a dress that’s sending all the right signals. This design takes its inspiration from the Very Large Array in New Mexico, which along with other observatories worldwide has been scanning the sky for artificial radio signals of extraterrestrial origin for decades. No one has said hello as of yet, but you’re sure to discover some of your own intelligent fans in the lab or in the classroom when you’re arrayed in this fashion!
- Three-quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with V-neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress screen-printed design features the SETI Allen Telescope Arrays
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.