Van Gogh Sunflowers Eileen Dress
Gogh with great style!
Post-impressionist artist Vincent Van Gogh's sunflower paintings inspired us to design this flower-ful dress! Featuring a screenprint of one of the artist's favorite inspirations, you'll be whisked away to the streets of Arles, France, where most of the paintings were created. Van Gogh said that sunflowers represented gratitude to him, and you'll be grateful for this sunny dress!
- Sleeveless, fit & flare women's dress with pockets feature Van Gogh Sunflower design
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Features a flattering scooped V-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!