Chained to a dull wardrobe? You'll be more than amino-ble to this biochemistry-inspired design. On a scale of 1 to 10, our research shows that it's a 20! Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Though there are around 500 known amino acids, only 20 appear in the genetic code & 9 are classified as “essential” for humans because they cannot be produced from other compounds & must be ingested as food. Did you know the first amino acid was discovered in asparagus? This dress may not be as high in protein, but it definitely passes the acid test! A breath of fresh oxygen for either for a “nitrogen” on the town, or just riding the pep-tide.
- Fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Skirt of dress features pockets – thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
Note: This product is excluded from any discounts or promotions.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: