Arecibo Message Sheath Dress
We know there’s somebody out there who’s gonna love this design! This astronomy-inspired print depicts the interstellar message that was created by Frank Drake and Carl Sagan. It was broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico to whomever might be listening… in the globular star cluster M13, about 25,000 light years away! This pixely code contains basic information about humanity and Earth, including DNA, our solar system, and even a blocky-looking person. Here on Earth, it’s sure to communicate your fascination with the search for extraterrestrial life!
This organic cotton, short-sleeve adult's sheath dress features a round neckline and a skirt with pockets. Dress is printed with a teal, sky blue, and black arecibo design. Available in adult's size 0-5X.
- Short-sleeve, adults sheath dress
- Features round neckline and skirt with functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Printed with a teal, seafoam green, arecibo all-over-print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: