Coral Cross Section Hourglass Dress
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Make friends, not anemones.
This marine biology-inspired dress pairs a gorgeous coral reef color scheme with a coral cross-section pattern. Corals are small marine invertebrates that first appeared during the Cambrian period about 542 million years ago. They live very closely together in groups called colonies. Corals secrete an exoskeleton near their base which, over time, builds a large skeleton, making their colony more stable. They form reefs around which diverse ecosystems develop and thrive.
Corals reproduce both sexually and asexually, and get their energy from both eating small fish and plankton, and from tiny eukaryotes that live within their tissues and use photosynthesis for energy. But there's no need for you to secrete your own calcium carbonate for this design to be a good fit! Be your own coral reef and attract your own diverse ecosystem.
This organic cotton, short-sleeve, hourglass dress features a round neckline and a skirt with pockets. Available in women's size 0 - 5X.
- Short-sleeve hourglass dress
- Features scooped neckline and skirt with functional pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with coral cross section all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: