For those who were big fans of our embroidered neuron dresses, we’ve got another one for you. This time we’ve embroidered branches of coral reefs onto a dress reminiscent of the sea itself! Coral reefs are formed of limestone deposits from coral polyps and have been referred to as “the rainforests of the sea”. They certainly have the portfolio to back that up, housing up to 25% of all known marine life within them. While you’re imagining what it’s like to be lost in a coral forest surrounded by all those underwater friends, now your wardrobe can reflect the ocean of imagination swimming inside!
- Sleeveless, fit & flare dress with pockets
- 100% cotton
- Color: Teal with multicolored (green, yellow, red, and pink) coral reef design embroidered along the neckline and the bottom hem
- Has a seam at the waist
- Has 4 pleats in the dress
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing a size XL (The length of the XL measures 40")
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.