Darwin's Tree of Life Katherine Dress
Evolution = Women's clothing, especially dresses with pockets!
Charles Darwin’s research led him to assemble the Theory of Evolution: that species with beneficial traits are more likely to pass them along than those without them. Our design depicts the critical moment where he visualized this process as an enormous family tree of all life on Earth, with branches representing variations that led to new species.
This red, organic cotton, dress with pockets features a round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves with piping along the collar and contrasted sleeve end. Adult sizes XS-5X- plus size clothes available!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress with round neckline
- Color: Red
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print Darwin's Tree of Life design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress with pockets that are both deep and functional!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: