DNA Diffraction Emmy Dress [FINAL SALE]
Still one of the most important X-ray images taken, photo 51 is an X-ray diffraction image of DNA taken by Rosalind Franklin and Ray Gosling. Taken by X-ray crystallography, this image helped make many discoveries about DNA and its structure. This dress will be a great addition to your wardrobe!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short sleeve dress with a scoop neck, functional pockets and a belt
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Dark navy blue and light beige
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- Model is 5'7.5" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 32.5", her waist measures 26" and her hips measure 36"
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: