Illustrated Constellations Glow-in-the-dark Faux Wrap Grace Dress
A Dress To Admire!
The constellations of the night sky are truly beautiful. They are named after mythological figures and other interesting things that use imagery from traditional astrology. A few of the constellations include Camelopardalis the Giraffe, the Lynx, Ursa Minor the little bear, Ursa Major the Great bear, Corona Borealis the Northern Crown, Cepheus the king, Cassiopeia the Seated Queen, Coma Berenices, Draco the dragon, and Boötes the ploughman. Take in the beauty of it all with this constellation dress!
- Short-sleeve, faux wrap, glow-in-the-dark adults dress
- Wrap style creates a deep V-neckline that is nursing friendly!
- Dress features functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with illustrated constellations design
- Model is 5'7 and is wearing an XS
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.