Sometimes being too sweet is a problem!
We created this science-inspired print to raise awareness about diabetes. Most of the food we eat is turned into glucose for our bodies to use for energy. Insulin is a hormone created by the pancreas. It allows your body to use glucose. People with diabetes either cannot produce enough insulin or cannot use its insulin as well as it should, which causes sugar to build up in the blood. We decided to show off the molecular structure of this life saving hormone in a gorgeous print!
- Fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features all-over-print insulin molecules
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Skirt of dress features pockets – thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: