International Space Station Glow-in-the-Dark Dress
ACHIEVE HIGH STATION!
Our salute to the incredible International Space Station - constructed in 1988, it’s been a laboratory for the study of astrobiology, astronomy, medicine, life science, materials science, meteorology and more by 200+ astronauts in groups of up to six. Travelling at over 17,000 MPH, its occupants enjoy 16 sunrises and sunsets every 24 hours - and as the second brightest object in the sky, it can even be seen from the Earth at night!
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
This black, organic cotton, three-quarter length sleeve v-neck dress features a glow-in-the-dark stars all-over-print design with the International Space Station design in space! Available in women's size 0-5X.
- Black, three-quarter length sleeves, fit & flare adult's dress
- Features V-neckline and functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Printed with glow-in-the-dark stars all-over-print design with the International Space Station design
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN LETTER SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
I did notice that I typically where a 2x in Svaha dresses, and the 2x I have in this dress is just a little tighter than the other dresses I own. I'm not sure if the fabric is a smidge less stretchy or if the dress is slightly smaller. It still fits fairly well and I feel comfortable wearing it to work. view less