Masks of Theatre Ada Dress
Lights, camera, FASHION!
Become a showstopper among your audience of acquaintances with this theatrical piece! The origin of the classic theater masks can be traced back to ancient Greece, where they were used to symbolize comedies for the smiling mask, and tragedies for the frowning one. These masks were difficult to preserve through history, since they were either crafted out of cheap or fragile materials, or they were burned as offerings to the gods. Whether you have a passion for performing in the limelight, or would rather admire the arts within the auditorium, this dress will compliment a variety of numbers -- no need to break a leg!
- Three-quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Color: Black
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with masks of theatre design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.