Mitosis Fit & Flare Dress
Grab everyone’s undivided attention wearing this biology dress with pockets!
We’re excited to “cell” you this biology-inspired print for your outer membrane. Mitosis was first discovered by Walther Flemming in the 1870s, and though he didn’t realize it at the time, its significance to our understanding of genetics is incalculable. We’re keen to help replicate that excitement in the lab, regardless of the phase of life you’re in!
This green, organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve dress features a scooped V-neckline with pockets. Design features the various stages of mitotic cell division. Available in women's size 0 - 5X.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Three quarter length-sleeve, turquoise, adult, fit & flare dress
- Color: Green
- Features V-neckline with functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Fabric printed with mitosis stages all-over-print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: