Music Synesthesia Katherine Dress
See the music within the design of this dress. Synesthesia is a cognitive and neurological experience in which senses become intertwined. People with color synesthesia, who perceive specific colors when hearing certain words, had areas of their brain activated in two different units of the brain. This dress surely is fundamental!
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the measurements of these dresses may be slightly different compared to other Katherine dresses.
- 3/4 length sleeve, V-neck fit & flare dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Color: Black with multicolored music print
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's waist measures 26" and her hips measure 36.5"
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.