The fit of these is closer to that of unisex sizing, so if you prefer a more form-fitting shape, we recommend sizing down once.
Obscuring sun with chilling wind, the clouds reclaim the sky
A symphony of earth and frost where only birds will fly
A speck of dust, a grain of sand, a sediment in flight
Is wrapped in precious life, in water, then blessed by winter’s bite
The music in the little things sing to each other so
They play their song for all of us, by falling with the snow
But winter grows yet shorter, and its music hard to hear
A song that man has now forgot as he wastes away the years
- Long sleeve, hoodie dress with pockets
- Color: Black with white glitter musical snowflakes design
- Made from 100% cotton
- Stretchy ribbed knit material at the hem and sleeve openings
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 35")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Lay flat to dry.