Narwhals Print Rosalind Dress
Be whale-suited for any occasion!
Ahoy mateys! Feast your eyes on our homage to the Unicorn of the Sea, a beast almost as rare as its mythical cousin, whose “horn” is actually a tooth! The narwhal’s tusk can grow up to be 10 feet long, and can bend a foot before breaking. Though there are numerous theories, the purpose of the tusk is still a mystery. Male narwhals and only about 15% of females have tusks. This is very unusual, as it’s typically all or none for tusked animals!
There’s nothing fishy about it - this Marine Biology-inspired design featuring the wondrous Monodon monoceros is here to drench you in awesome throughout your entire day’s journey: A trip with your mermaid posse to the aquarium, perhaps? Or at the wheel of your next all-hands meeting, steering your crew to victory? We’ll sea!
- 3/4 sleeve fit & flare adults dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Features a narwhals all-over print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: