Particle physics is the study of the raw nature of subatomic particles, and how they behave. The beginnings of subatomic physics have been documented all the way back to the BC era, and were further brought to light in the 19th-20th centuries by various physicists. Donning this design is simply elementary!
- Short sleeves, fit and flare dress with pockets and V-neck
- Color: Navy blue with white particle physics design
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.