ˈStrʌgəlɪŋ tu bi ˌʌndərˈstʊd? We hear you! This design is a shout-out to our lexicographers, linguists, and language educators, featuring the International Phonetic Alphabet. Devised in the late 1800s as a means of helping teach students how to read and pronounce words in many languages, it’s expanded and evolved in to the powerful tool we use today. This one will have everyone talking!
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets and 3/4th circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Blue with phonetic symbols design
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.