It’s more than just for plant food. Photosynthesis is the process by which plants and certain organisms use sunlight in conjunction with carbon dioxide and water to make vital energy for themselves, while producing oxygen as part of the process. A beautiful and sometimes fragrant reminder that everything around us is alive and part of this place we call home, so be sure to treat them with respect!
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with lizards all-over-print design
- Color: Periwinkle with yellow, purple, and green photosynthesis process design
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.