Blasting Off Again!
Thanks to the technological advancements of space exploration, we were able to reach new heights with the Saturn V's creation; it helped humankind touch the moon and launched Skylab, America's first space station.
Though the Saturn V rockets have been retired, this pattern has come out of retirement to further fuel their history, so be sure to rocket with pride while you can!
- Maxi dress with scoop neck
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Multicolored with retro rocket design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing a szie XS (The length of the XS measures 52")
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.