Retro Solar System Glow-in-the-Dark Rosalind Dress
Dresses with Pockets - Space - If you just need some space, you will love this celestial planets dress!
This astronomy-inspired women's dress with pockets celebrates our solar system during the time in human history when we still had 9 planets. From 1930-2006, Pluto inhabited our hearts, minds, and the mnemonics of school children, as it was considered one of the major planets in our solar system. Though this oddball planet held strong as a member of the big 9 for 76 years, it didn’t even make one orbit around the sun (since that takes 248 years) before it was downgraded to a dwarf planet. We still have a lot of love for it, so we included in our design.
This black, organic cotton, short-sleeve, dress features a scooped V-neckline and pockets. Dress features a glow-in-the-dark stars and a retro solar system design. Available in adults' size XS-5X.
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
- Black, short-sleeve, fit & flare V-neck women's dress with pockets
- Color: Black
- Dress features functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Black dress with pockets with screen-printed white glow-in-the-dark stars and a retro solar system design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: