Roly Poly Pangolin Kids Twirl Dress
Roll up to events in style!
Pangolin are mammals that have an appearance resembling a pinecone mixed with a rolly polly. Their bodies are covered in thick keratin scales, which provide both protection from predators, since they are able to coil up into balls, as well as camouflage. These friendly ferungulata are nearing extinction, since poachers seek out their meat and scales for food and medicinal properties - proudly portray this print to raise awareness!
- Light sky blue, short sleeve kids twirl dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using organic dyes
- Features an all-over-print roly poly pangolin design with functional pockets
- Features brown knitted waist tie
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- bees knees
This dress is the best. My two year old thinks it’s just the bees knees, twirling and dancing it. The pangolins are so cute and the fabric is really nice. The little belt is suuuuuper long but I just double wrap it and it looks like a style. Would definitely buy again! Debating buying a second just so she can have one to stay clean in and one she can wear all the time. :)