The world isn’t giving us a ton to be happy about these days but we’ll take wins where we can and right now we’re thrilled about the progress women have been making in STEM fields. The most recent data shows women make up about 45% of all students attending school for STEM related fields! Representation is getting better every day and we’re so glad for all the work everyone has done to make these fields more approachable and accessible for women everywhere.
Please take note of the length measurements- the lengths are shorter than our usual Jane dress lengths.
- Short sleeves, swing dress with pockets
- Color: Black with science and engineering symbols
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Does not have a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing a size L (the length of the size L measures 35")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.