Carl Sagan was once quoted as saying “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” That something might be in the stars or on the earth, in the sea or in the sky, in our minds or in our bodies. Wherever it lies, we happily embrace the study of all scientific fields as they come together like stained glass to form an image of life as we understand it so far.
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the lengths of these dresses may be different compared to other Rita dresses.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the measurements of these dresses may be slightly different compared to other Rita dresses.
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Multicolored with science mosaic design
- There is a seam at the waist
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.