Sight words are words that don’t rigidly follow the same rules of syllables or spelling as others. These are taught to children to be read on sight without having to sound them out verbally or mentally, and being able to look at them and instantly know their meaning helps increase fluency and speed in reading. If you’re a literature teacher, or just someone who is enthusiastic about sharing your love of reading, this one's for you!
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Black with multicolored site words design
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.