Oh! So Sweet Rita Dress
When eating sweet foods, your brain receives that particular message from receptors that are activated by molecules. Sucrose is one of the sugar molecules consisting of 12 atoms of carbon, 22 atoms of hydrogen, and 11 atoms of oxygen. Although this dress isn’t edible, the design is still very sweet!
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets, circle skirt and belt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Red dress with yellow and pink molecular structure design and a yellow belt
- The belt is not attached to the dress
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model in twirl image is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- The model in still image is 5'7.5 and is wearing an XS
- Model specs: The model's chest in still image is 32", her waist measures 24.5" and her hips measure 34.5"
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.