So what exactly is steampunk? The term was coined by auther K.W. Jeter to describe a genre that was heavily influenced by the revolution of steam technology and most commonly the style of Victorian-era England. The genre is often anachronistic, placing steam technology as the leading force of a futuristic society, evoking images of great flying machines and clockwork dolls and figures, among much much more. The genre goes far deeper than a short paragraph would allow, but a garment covered in clockwork is a great way to gear up to explore these retrofuturistic worlds!
- Short sleeves, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring a round neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: multicolored (shades of pink) with gears design
- Placement of the gears design may vary
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (The length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.