The Triskelion is a triple spiral with rotational symmetry, and is one of the oldest motifs found in our world’s history. Earliest traces of it can be found in the Republic of Malta between 4400 and 3600 BCE, and found again in an ancient Irish tomb at Newgrange around 3200 BCE. The symbol was heavily employed by the Greeks, and its image disseminated throughout the Mediterranean. It still sees use in modern applications, but its meaning is largely up to who you ask as it’s been employed by many organizations and faiths. Most often it is used to represent three aspects of one idea, such as the crossroads of the physical, spiritual, and celestial worlds. What does it mean to you?
- Short sleeves, adult dress with pockets, and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Green with triskelion all-over design
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing a size L (the length of the L measures 42")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.