If you’ve ever needed inspiration to draw strength and resilience from, look no further than the water bear, or tardigrade. This minute life form is found mostly in wet environments where they linger beneath water’s surface, and are capable of surviving environments with temperatures as low as -200 degrees celsius and as high as 150 degrees celsius. On top of that, they can survive in the vacuum of space by entering a dormant state they can later be revived from. An experiment saw about a thousand of these diminutive critters crash land on the moon’s surface, and many scientists are confident that they could be retrieved and restored. Doesn’t get much more resilient than that!
- 3/4th sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Black with multicolored water bears design
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.