Give your wardrobe a second wind with this newly drafted, mind-blowing design! Wind turbines that generate power first appeared in the late 1800s. Nowadays, there are a head-spinning 350,000+ of them, providing both clean electricity and backdrops for films that take place in the “near future”. As it turns out, when it comes to renewable energy, we’re big fans!
- Three-quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black v-neck top with a pink ombré bottom
- Dress has deep functional pockets!
- 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Dress screen-printed design features wind turbines
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: