What’s black, white, and cute all over? Our favorite African equines are the feature of the day, the zebra! Three living species of zebra can be found in Africa today, though all three share similar physical features, most notable their black and white stripes. Like our fingerprints, these stripes are unique to each individual zebra, not sharing an identical pattern with any other. The purpose of these stripes hasn’t been completely discovered, though evidence suggests they’re mostly for shooing away pests. A zebra can’t change its stripes but we wouldn’t want them to anyways!
- 3/4th sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress does not have a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Maroon with zebra design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.