Logarithmic Spiral Unisex Adults T-Shirt
Get in the loop!
The logarithmic spiral is a self-similar spiral curve which often appears in nature. Though Fibonacci is the most famous ponderer of logarithmic spirals thanks to his work on the Golden Ratio, they were first described by Descartes in 1638 and Jakob Bernoull.
We featured the shell of the chambered nautilus in this design to show off one of nature's most beautiful examples of this mathematical concept. We’re hoping this math-inspired t-shirt might help keep your day from spiraling out of control when it seems the numbers are stacked against you.
This maroon, organic cotton, short-sleeve adults' unisex t-shirt features the logarithmic spiral chambered nautilus design. Available in adults' unisex sizes XS-4XL.
- Maroon, short-sleeve unisex adults t-shirt
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with a logarithmic spiral chambered nautilus design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.